Our Goals For Working With First Nations
- Meet and review the band’s needs
- Provide drawings of your vision and confirm the design
- Inspect location of the future build/renovation/demolition
- Confirm the build site meets requirements
- Schedule project within your timeline
- Hire local band members to work with our Red Seal contractors
- Commence project site preparation/foundation/erection/finish
- Hand the completed project to you
A Message From Our Liasion
- 10 year limited warranty for prefabricated homes
- Remaining environmentally conscious to honor the earth throughout all of our projects
- Remediate issues with mold if necessary
- Train Band members to provide regular maintenance and repairs as needed
- A renovated house you can make a home
- Have a communal meeting area where all members can come together
- To live in a sustainable and self-sufficient community
- Reside in environmentally health conscious homes
Hello, My name is Darius Ferris and before I go any further with my introductions, I want to request that all those reading this, do their best to abide by the Covid sanctions currently in place.
This is for the sake of us all, our children and a safe world for tomorrow.
Ok, back to why I am here. First of all, I want to state that I firmly believe in the integrity of the company, Total Construction Management.
I believe in its commitment, sincerity, and most importantly, its diligent joint effort to bridge a cultural gap between the Indigenous and Non-Indigenous peoples of this country.
I have my own personal experience of being on the receiving end of sub-par quality workmanship that often happens on the Reserves and I understand you also, have similar experiences of this nature. The old attitude of ” that’s good enough “, is no longer acceptable and never was.
As a liaison for T.C.M, I will work together with them, to bridge that cultural gap by constructing quality homes, office buildings, sports centres, garages, prefabricated homes and if need be, renovate older homes to standard.
This I believe, will bring a better quality of life, enhance a sense of belonging and ownership while strengthening feelings of unity within the community, drawing them closer together in strength and harmony.
Opportunity doesn’t come to those who wait; these moments are captured by those who dare!
My desire is for us all to capture this moment and move forward together.
For further inquiries, please contact me at ( website) (email) ( Facebook)
I am writing to thank you for taking the Chief and I around the community to see the beautiful construction work done thus far; and might I add that it is pretty impressive! The future “Family Wellness Centre” by the Church is a vision of construction elegance, this of course my personal opinion! This project will be a legacy to the community and a lasting place of healing for the community members! A true vision of the Chief and support of our CFO for this project to come to fruition.
–RODDY BATSON, RPN.,BA.,M.Ed.
Pine Creek First Nation
Jordan’s Principle Case Manager