ICF- Insulated Concrete Forms
ICF is a system of formwork for reinforced concrete. It was developed in the late 60’s. Made up of interlocking polystyrene “walls” with reinforcing rebar placed within the form for added strength. ICF comes in 4″, 6″, 8″,10″, 12″ thickness. Cast in place concrete walls that are sandwiched between two layers of insulation material.
TCM will provide you with all the support you need to get the job done right!
The customer has the choice! Happy customers is what builds our success
We take pride in what we do! We strive to finish jobs on schedule and within your budget
TCM offers sustainable construction that always meets or exceeds code
Our team has years of experience in steel buildings and the construction industry
When Can You Use ICF?
- Entire Multi-story homes. Can start ICF at the foundation all the way to the roof line
- Underground homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Community Centers
- Can be combined with other building methods
Advantages of ICF
- Energy Efficient. 60% less energy loss all while improving air quality. With superior insulation this will reduce sound transmission and keep warm consistent temperature throughout the home.
- Build Fast & Easier. Convenient construction schedule and cost efficient.
- Safe & Disaster/Damage Resilient. Protection against fires, earthquakes, hurricanes. ICF gives strength to the exterior and interior of the building.
- Eco-Friendly. Reduced construction waste and 100% recyclable. ICF uses fewer natural resources such as gas, electricity, or wood.